Members of Maryland Senior Resources Network, Inc (MSRN) are mindful that their success depends upon honor and integrity. This means members must act for the benefit of their clients and place their clients’ interest before their employers’ interests. To this end, MSRN members are bound by the following Code of Conduct.
- Members have the duty of loyalty to their clients and must act with reasonable care and exercise prudent judgment.
- Members are required to be properly bonded and licensed wherever necessary.
- Every member is committed to conduct oneself with the utmost honesty and integrity in all business and personal dealings and to maintain competence in one’s profession.
- Every member will protect and respect a client’s privacy and confidentiality.
- Every member promises that any product sold will be consistent with the needs of the client after offering all appropriate options that fit their needs.
- Every member is committed to treating all clients, their families, and friends with respect and dignity.
- Every member will only suggest a third party company that is bonded, licensed and trusted.
- Every member will take responsibility to report any suspected abuse or violations of the Code of Conduct of MSRN members to the MSRN Membership committee. Every member will make a good-faith effort to resolve concerns received from individuals regarding any service or product.
- Every member will encourage clients to talk to family or other trusted advisers before deciding on purchasing a product or service.
- Members will only recommend professionals who will abide by this code of conduct as a new member of MSRN.
msrn code of conduct 2.20.14.docx mydocspaf