MSRN is a network of trusted professionals that can meet all of your senior lifestyle needs and help improve your quality of life as a senior.
The following are just some of the situations with which we can help you:
- Are you looking for a place that your mother/father should be moved to because of dementia?
- Is your loved one taking too much medication and you think someone should check thru them to see what could be eliminated or could be harmful?
- Is your house not safe for your loved one to stay in because of steps?
- Do your parents have difficulty hearing?
- If your parent can no longer balance his check book anymore, we can help.
- Not sure if Medicaid would benefit your relative?
- Need to revise your Will or Power of Attorney or Financial Power of Attorney and don’t know where to go?
- Need to bring in someone to care for a loved one since they will not leave their home to live in a senior community but needs help with some issues?
- Need to sell your house since we are moving in with our daughter. We have real estate people who specialize in helping seniors?
- Not sure if a reverse mortgage could help? We have someone you can trust to explain it and help you decide if it the right move for you.
MSRN, formerly the Baltimore Chapter of the National Aging In Place Council (NAIPC), was organized in 2008. In January, 2014, our membership decided to become our own entity, consequently, our name changed to Maryland Senior Resource Network (MSRN). Our members agreed this is a better description of who we are and how we serve.