Maryland Senior Resource Network (MSRN)
OUR MISSION: Connecting Seniors & their Families with Trusted, Experienced Professionals
The Maryland Senior Resource Network, Inc, (MSRN) is a network of select business professionals who offer products and/or services to seniors and caregivers to help seniors remain safe, comfortable and as independent as possible. All members are background checked and held to a strict Code of Conduct.
If you or your loved one plan to age in your home or choose to move to a senior living community, we have members who can help you every step of the way.
Find a Member of MSRN by Topic
- Adult Medical Day Care Center
- Assisted Living Placement Services
- Certified Care Management
- Complimentary/Alternative Therapy
- Daily Money Management
- Estate Liquidation & Cleanout
- Facility Staff Trainer
- Family Concierge Services
- Financial Services & Insurance
- Home Modification and Repairs
- Legal Services
- Licensed Massage Therapy
- Medicaid Planning
- Medication Management
- Mental Health
- Mortgage & Reverse Mortgage
- Move Coordination
- MSRN Current Board Members
- MSRN Past Board Members
- Patient Advocate
- Physical Therapist
- Private Duty & Home Care
- Real Estate
- Senior Living Communities
- Skilled Medicare Home Health
- Transporation Aide
Use our network of trusted, experienced professionals to help you and your family navigate senior lifestyle changes!
MSRN also helps seniors and their families with sudden, unexpected needs. If you’re in a crisis, it only adds to your stress to also have to figure out where to turn for help. Reach out today so you know who to call when the time comes.