Maryland Senior Resource Network (MSRN)
Connecting Seniors & their Families with Trusted, Experienced Professionals
The Maryland Senior Resource Network, Inc, (MSRN) is a network of select business professionals who offer products and/or services to seniors and caregivers to help seniors remain safe, comfortable and as independent as possible. All members are background checked and held to a strict Code of Conduct.
If you or your loved one plan to age in your home or choose to move to a senior living community, we have members who can help you every step of the way.
We walked to end Alzheimer’s!
MSRN works together to bring the services that seniors need. Our organization, filled with vetted professionals from all different service industries unite and walk together for this movement to reclaim the future for millions. We are still accepting donations for the Alzheimer’s Association. THANK YOU!
Find a Member of MSRN by Topic
- Assisted Living Placement Services
- Assistive Technology Devices
- Certified Care Management
- Complimentary/Alternative Therapy
- Computer & Technology Services
- Daily Money Management
- Estate Liquidation & Cleanout
- Facility Staff Trainer
- Financial Services & Insurance
- Hearing Aid Service
- Home Modification and Repairs
- In-Home Primary Care Provider
- Legal Services
- Licensed Massage Therapy
- Life Coach
- Medicaid Planning
- Medical Imaging
- Medication Management
- Mortgage & Reverse Mortgage
- Move Coordination
- MSRN Current Board Members
- MSRN Past Board Members
- Private Duty & Home Care
- Real Estate
- Rehabilitation Therapy Services
- Senior Living Communities
- Transporation Aide
Use our network of trusted, experienced professionals to help you and your family navigate senior lifestyle changes!
MSRN also helps seniors and their families with sudden, unexpected needs. If you’re in a crisis, it only adds to your stress to also have to figure out where to turn for help. Reach out today so you know who to call when the time comes.